Thursday, March 24, 2011

Glamazon

Anyone still here? 

Of course you are. 

While I've been away, I've been living a very, VERY glamorous life. This will be best depicted in pictures. 

1. Decorated my house. See those buns on the stove? Yeah. Turns out, plastic wrapping and hot stove tops do not like each other. Domestic perfection. Also, that teal pot was a bargain purchase and might be my most favorite thing I own lately.




2.  Went skiing. That's not me. I think I was taking this from on my ass. I spent a healthy amount of time on my ass.
3. Came back to where life makes sense.


4. Life, making sense. Aren't boyfriend's hands the greatest? We have been watching a lot of Investigation Discovery lately...so much so that sometimes I accuse him of plotting my murder. BUT WHAT IF YOU TRY TO KILL ME -- MY PARENTS WOULD BE SO SAD. In an interesting turn of events, last night, the wife murdered the husband and boyfriend is all paranoid, WHAT IF YOU TRY TO KILL ME. I had no idea how to answer that question.


5. Went to a reggae concert. Got my judgement on.This girl in the white hat was just about more than I could handle.


6. Received pictures of THIS. And cried for my poor mommy and her sad little bunion. 


7. Moved the teal pot. And bought a chicken to be its roomie. 

 8. Drove through Oklahoma's finest Arbuckle Mountains. Wrote a song about the mountains. Sang it to boyfriend and my whole family. 

 9. Went home. This dog and those eyes. Melt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment