Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Things That Happened At My Workplace This Week: Holy Week Edition

Things that happened at my workplace today this week: 


(this blog started as a "today" and then bad shit just kept happening so I thought I would make a running list for the entire shiteous week. You're welcome.)

1. I was forced to hang out with sales people against my will. 
2. Went to the bathroom, washed my hands, a bug came out of the soap dispenser. Into my hands. 
3. While also in the bathroom, listened to a person projectile vomit in another stall. 
4. My coworker cooked a lunch that smelled like fish head. I have a sensitive sniffer and this doesn't really work for me. Yesterday, someone's lunch smelled like canned dog food. My gag reflex isn't great and I'm just saying, if your lunch smells like 1) the lake or 2) Alpo, then eat outside because I'm turning green over here. 
5. My kick-ass boss got let go. Leaving me boss-less, direction-less and looking for another job. I feel like my parents just got divorced. 
6. I went to the DPS to get a Texas driver's license. How this came about is another blog story, to come soon. Sat at DPS for two hours while a little girl kept touching me. TOUCHING. I'm the first one to say, I love kids. But a stranger kid touching me? Absolutely not. 
7. Lost my ID to get into my parking garage and building. Convinced the security guard I was not a terrorist and to please, please let me in. 

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment